Thursday, May 5, 2011

Only a Small Amount To Show For a Lot of Background Work

This week has been the week where I finally tackled a bit more of my technophobia and uploaded the Wordpress e-Commerce plugin to my website, configured it and uploaded my first products to my Products Page.
Sounds like I know what I am doing as I read this, but I can tell you there has been a lot of brain-strain and trial and error.
The first four products for sale are now online...yummy blue upcycled wool blanket cushions.  These are a great compliment to any favorite quilt.

Once I get over the initial excitement I have a few aprons to show you, and two of the quilts already shown in previous posts.
I've even got a few ideas for some free giveaways...So Watch This Space.

Check out the new products on http://www.salsysafranoquilts.com

Do leave me a message.

Thanks from Salsy

No comments:

Post a Comment